If you’re an athlete, of any level, performance recovery is (or should be) a HUGE part of your lifestyle. One of these recovery treatments is the use of an infrared sauna. So what is it? And what are the benefits?
Most traditional saunas are a steam sauna, they use rocks/stones to heat the sauna. They also get up to 200°.
An infrared sauna is dry and uses infrared light to heat and it also only gets up to about 150°. Infrared, about 80% of the heat is used to heat your body and only 20% to heat the air. Therefore, they are much more effective at giving your body the full benefits.
- Better sleep
- Relief of sore muscles
- Joint pain relief
- Improved circulation
- Promoted weight loss
- Lowers blood pressure
- Clear and tighter skin
And many more!!! You can see now why it can be so popular. Once you start regularly using an infrared sauna, you will see the benefits. Brighter Performance Recovery ALSO has a Chromotherapy light inside the sauna. This rotates between colors and each color is good for different things. I’ll quickly run by those now:
- Red Light: Improves circulation and nervous systems, aids in the production of red blood and collagen cells and helps to burn fat
- Orange Light: Enhances mood, aids in digestion and stomach problems, as well as asthma and bronchitis
- Yellow Light: Works for internal issues and reactivates and purifies skin
- Green Light: Calming and Relaxing and a skin balancer
- Blue Light: Stimulates muscles and skin cells, used to treat liver conditions and breaks down bilirubin. Great for acne
- Purple Light: Relaxes lymphatic systems and nerves, addresses inflammation and urinary illnesses and helps with eye issues
It’s awesome to also get those benefits while sitting in the infrared sauna.